Viasat wants to connect everyone and everything with a game-changing connected experience. We’ve been working with the world’s biggest airlines and fastest business jets, and have supplied Government maritime customers for many years. We’re now launching our technology and culture of innovation into the private maritime world: commercial vessels, superyachts, mid-sized yachts, cruise ships, river and ocean vessels, and energy. We’ve partnered with Cobham to offer a hardware and service bundle that’s already the fastest thing at sea, with no artificial speed limits. And we’re only getting started.
Sign up for this webinar to learn:
- How Cobham’s Sailor 900 and 600 maritime antennas combine with Viasat’s Marine Access System 1000 and flexible Ka satellite service plans to deliver unprecedented user experience at sea on commercial and leisure vessels.
- How to activate the Viasat connected experience on your vessel.
- Discover our new plans, which have no artificial speed limits.
- Why our focus on user experience ensures that we deliver a game-changing connected experience at sea. Our development roadmap, featuring our upcoming VS-3 satellite constellation and our commitment to forward-compatibility.
- Learn how Viasat supports resellers and take the first step towards becoming a reseller in Europe.
When you register, you’ll also be able to watch the webinar on-demand at any time that suits you. We’ll send out the link, which includes access to our collateral, after the live broadcast.